Saturday 5 November 2016

IS THE XGIMI H1 WORTH BACKING...JUST MY VIEW!

Based on specs alone and current pricing I'd say yes. Okay there are factors we don't know about but we can easily overcome these because XGIMI have other projectors already out there and they have great reviews regarding build quality and features.



I'm in the UK and to buy one of these pre-order is £899 from a UK store. That price is all inclusive, no VAT or DUTY to pay on top. From XGIMI it's $725 shipped but I will pay 20% in VAT to HMRC UK Customs. So £712 in total, quite a saving! This is my take on the H1 and I understand VAT and DUTY is different in other countries.

I've been into Home Theater tech for many years from VHS to LASERDIC then DVD, BLURAY and now 4K media. I've used and reviewed lots of equipment and as soon as I get the H1 in my hands I'll be doing an unboxing and in-use review.

If you'd like to back the H1 please use this link. It will enable me and you to get some freebies from XGIMI too.

https://igg.me/at/h1byxgimi/x/15305890

No comments:

Post a Comment